[NTLK] eMate educational SW and HW fixes

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Jan 22 15:40:12 EST 2011

I've seen the adapters that Stephan speaks of, very nice. Get one if
you can.
I suspect that you can take your battery pack, using the t8 wrench so
affectionately spoken of in the other thread, to a local Batteries
plus and have ior recelled,
Or
<http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_eStore/Search.aspx?dsNavigation=Ntk~SearchGroup%7cemate%7c3%7c,Ny~True,Ntpc~Disabled,Ns~product+Type%7c101%7c1%7c

Just go to Interstate batteries web site search emate.  about $30

Woody