[NTLK] eMate educational SW and HW fixes

Neal Sofge nsofge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 00:22:13 EST 2011

> I've seen the adapters that Stephan speaks of, very nice. Get one if you can.

I've decided to do the hinge fix myself, but if I break the thing my
backup plan is to follow Stephan's advice.

> Just go to Interstate batteries web site search emate.  about $30

Sure enough, that's exactly what came up.  Amazing that they still
sell these, must be the schools that still use them keeping demand up.
 Considering that naked solder-tab cells go for about $24, that's one
less thing for me to learn how to do.