[NTLK] This is outrageous!

Doctor.Clu drclu at swbell.net
Tue Jun 7 07:43:08 EDT 2011

Frank Gruendel wrote:
> Of course, everyone is perfectly entitled to his or her own opinion. But why
> can't these stupid imbeciles simply leave alone what they do not approve of?
>

> 	<http://www.pda-soft.de/en/thisandthat/outrageous/outrageous.html>
> (English - thanks, Doug!

 What amazes me is that the Newton even get this notice anymore.  I mean
common!  That was 14 years ago!

Anti-Newton spray?   Is having a Newton around a bad thing?   I must
have an infestation of them then.  Oh!!   I mean I was digging through
some stuff and I found E-Mates.. I guess those are grown up Newtons.
Anyway, my problem is, I don't have the heart to get rid of them.  So I
guess they'll keep multiplying.