[NTLK] This is outrageous!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Jun 7 08:39:21 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Doctor.Clu <drclu at swbell.net> wrote:
> Anti-Newton spray?

Um.... You may really want to Google Anti-Newton spray... Remember the
newton rings phenomenon on our Newton screens (in particular when you
have a non-adhered screen protector)? ;-)

I only hope that he didn't destroy a Newton to take this picture, and
that it had already been destroyed in an accident of some kind...

But yeah, like you, I'm sure I'll be like this guy:

http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/378.html

(and as an aside, I actually have this as a backdrop on both my Newton
and my old Treo phone, and need to find some way to get it onto my
iPhone.) ;-)
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland