[NTLK] Official source for Newton Data Browser (aka. Newton DIL Tester)

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Jun 23 07:15:17 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:03 AM, Morgan Aldridge
<morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:
>>
>> The links on Thomas's page
>>
>>        <http://www.tempel.org/newton/>
>>
>> are dead, and I didn't find it at unna. Is there some site that's currently
>> hosting this software?
>
> I've dropped him an email in the hopes that he still has the files
> stored elsewhere so that I can upload them to UNNA.org. Let me know if
> you find them elsewhere in the meantime.

Oops, looks like I didn't poke around in his directory structure well
enough. He replied to inform me he simply moved them to
<http://www.tempel.org/ftp/pub/outdated/Newton/> and will update his
site soon. I'll get them uploaded to UNNA.org, as well.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/
http://rikuwoiku.com/