[NTLK] eMate package installation woes

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Nov 9 10:00:54 EST 2011

Hi Becky

Sometimes apps are really just extensions or add-ins to an existing
application.  Once installed you do see an icon of the extension but tapping
it is meant to do nothing as you are meant to launch its functionality from
within the target app, Notes in this case.

I've never used NotesWordCount but it probably installed an extra option in
the "i" button or the routing button (the envelope in the top right hand
corner on the Separator Bar at the top, where the title of the note is.

As far as WB goes, try this:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/izmkzW2f/Word_processing.html  Another WB file
is there all zipped up.  Maybe the one you have is corrupted in some way.

Its not freeware, so you will need to go to standalone.com to pay and get a
registration code.  Its only $10.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan