[NTLK] Connecting My MP2000U to Anything.

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:19:13 EST 2011

At least on my Newton, nothing happens until it's connected to my Macintosh, running the Newton connection software.

I wouldn't worry about asking too many questions, after all that's what NewtonTalk is for!

This link may be of use to you if you want to use AppleTalk:

http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html