[NTLK] Connecting My MP2000U to Anything.

William T wllm_t at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 00:09:36 EST 2011

I actually have one(3com Etherlink III) of those, but am not sure if it works.  When I pop it into the slot, nothing happens.  I do have the drivers (3C589, z3ComDrv:clli, Farallon Enet, and NIE Ethernet ) from the previous owner(maybe more, not quite sure what all of them are for).

I apologize if I'm asking questions that have been repeatedly answered.
William