[NTLK] Installing new fonts?

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:29:23 EST 2011

Tony and Grant -

Thanks for the quick responses. I had a hunch I'd be limited to
oldschool Mac tools. I've got no way to boot classic, even in
emulation, any more. That means I'm rather a bit hosed, doesn't it?

I've got a gut-level dislike of 'Casual' as a typeface, but that
harkens back to my roots in graphics and my general disdain for any
computer typeface that wants to ape handwriting or seem friendly. The
former is never believable, and the latter is placing emphasis on the
wrong aspects of good user design.

Hence my thinking that there should be a way to get new, more modern,
readable typefaces on Newton, and my concern that I was looking to
pour new wine into an old bottle, so to speak.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com