[NTLK] Sooo... the iPod Touch

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri Oct 14 23:29:02 EDT 2011

So picked up a iPod Touch (3rd generation) today for tinkering with. My
first Apple tablet since the Newton.

Thought it was just cute. Then I found out all the requirements for
connecting to iTunes and really ... my initial assessment, I'm really
surprised this device didn't bomb outright. 10.5.8 and iTunes 10... or I
have seen that 10.4 should work (have a PowerPC G4 1ghz computer at
least)... anyway, nothing works.

Up for any pointers if anyone has any.

This device makes the Newton look like it connected at the hip with a
Mac. I mean seriously, with the syncing issues, why did this device succeed?

Doc Clu