[NTLK] Sooo... the iPod Touch

John Gardner jgardner100au at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 15 08:09:36 EDT 2011

	Ummm, it succeeded because it could sync. Syncing issues is the only complaint I've ever had against my beloved newt. You need an intel based mac to sync against, but once you are up to date there then all the syncing is seamless. Having said that, try hand writing recognition on the iPod touch and laugh. Then try to find a keyboard for it, good luck with that. (Didn't Steve say that real computers have keyboards?)

Regards
John