[NTLK] It IS on-topic... well... at least slightly...

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Aug 13 19:28:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

the Newton community is truly an amazing one. Even if you have a problem
putting sheet music on paper there are people here who come to your rescue.
Did I recently mention that I love this list?

If someone wants to have a look at my first score (well, at least the first
I succeeded in putting on paper), have a look nere:

	<http://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/klavier/neu019.pdf>

This is how it should sound:

	<http://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/klavier/neu019.mid>

Just in case you're wondering why on earth this is supposed to be
Newton-related: The font used in this score is Nu Causual :-)

Cheers

Frank

PS If anyone feels tempted to play this and record it: I'd be tremendously
interested in finding out if you played it at least remotely the way I want
it to sound. Please do NOT listen to the MIDI file first :-)