[NTLK] [OT} Re: 20 MB memory cards FAQ

Gavin Watson gavin83209 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:39:41 EST 2012

On 2012/12/03 16:26, Dennis Swaney wrote:
> Of course this was 50 years
> ago, and with the continual dumbing down of our public schools in these
> United States, it may no longer be taught.

As somebody who graduated from high school a couple years ago, I don't
think they do. I'd be surprised if any of my high school teachers even knew
about that rule, and my high school supposedly had the best test scores in
a 100 mile radius. Of course, on multiple occasions, English teachers would
ask me to proofread their assignments before they assigned them, so I may
be somewhat cynical in that regard.