[NTLK] Weak sound on the MessagePad 100?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 24 03:07:39 EST 2012

Great advice, Tony!

I've bought enough "junk" on impulse--online auction, live auction, secondhand store or pawn shop--that I have learned the hard way: when you think you really want something...step back, and really think about it.

This approach also helps you from being scammed. Scammers count on your indecision on a "great deal" to try and get you to commit ("there's only ONE LEFT!"). Step back! Ask yourself: if it's this great, why are you being pressured to buy it? Couldn't it be also quickly sold by normal means?

I do lots of research on what I buy now, to try and ensure I have the best deal I can come up with, and that I am fully comfortable with it before I make a move.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4