[NTLK] [OT] NewtonTalk

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 29 15:11:01 EST 2012

So...you wrote "letters"? By HAND? On PAPER, with, like INK of some sort (did you use one if those cool long feather things)? Wow.

And then, this "post" thing took them from you and delivered them to wherever you wanted...in the WORLD?

I don't believe it! It couldn't have worked very well. (Sounds like something the government could have been involved in.) ;)

Next, you'll be telling me people only had fire to heat their homes...or, they got their water from a hole they dug in the ground.

Or, that $500 billion-worth Apple was actually once very close to bankruptcy. Oh wait, that did happen, I think.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad