[NTLK] No screen Input?

James Rogers jhrogersii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:53:33 EDT 2012

Don't be too hard on the repairman. He did the work free of charge, so I'm not jumping on him. This Newton was completely dead when he got it.

It had the original (and completely dead) rechargeable pack installed during shipment, which took at least 3 days, so it should have been completely discharged when I got it today.

I will give that a shot.

James Rogers

Writer- iSource.com

Sent from my iPad