[NTLK] The NEWTON COMPLETE Project 1.0

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:46:47 EDT 2012

Okay, working off of the original Newton Solutions Guide printed in 1995,
here are some of the titles we would love to include in NEWTON Complete. If
you have any of these, email it! If you have a serial for one of these but
no software, email it! If you have more than one, email it! If you have a
CD, disk, or floppy but cannot attach it over, contact me and we'll work
something out. Thanks for all your help in advance:

NEWTON ONLY SOFTWARE
Accountable 2.5
Action Names 3.0 (already have 1.2)
AppGen Toolkit for Newton
ACT!
Berlitz Interperter
Bills to Pay (any version)
Custom Developent Services
DateMan (sorry, there is no DateWoman!)
DietLog
FormIt 2.0 - Forms Management System for Newton
FreeStyle
Gaia Forms
GoFigure
Gold Tee and BIGHORN
Grady Profile Companion
Gulliver 2.0
Kwik Menu
Leverage (any version)
LifeBalance
MPG
MoreInfo 3.0
MusicPad
NewtCase
NewtTools - Essential Utilities
Notion 1.5
Out of Pocket
Personal Touch
PowerForms
PaperPak
Personal Media
PocketCall (any version, would this still work???)
Pocket Chef
PocketMoney
proCALC Ex
QuickNames Pro
QuickFigure Pro (any version, not lite)
TaxPro
Time & Expense for the Newton PDA
TunWu Life's Objects
TimeReporter 3.0 and 2.0
UniversalForms Manager & Feedback
WorkOutLog
Vea for the Newton 2.0 OS

NEWTON SOFTWARE WITH DESKTOP CONNECTION SOFTWARE
csInStope for MACINTOSH
Equate 2.0 (or any version for that fact!)
Equate Connect
Expense Plus
Lotus Toolkit Collection
Informed Filler for Newton & MACINTOSH
Meeting Maker XP for Newton, WIN & MACINTOSH
Now Synchronize for MACINTOSH (any version)
Pocket Quicken
Pocket Quicken Connect for WIN & MACINTOSH
PowerWord for WIN & MACINTOSH
Revelar Connection Utility (RCU) for WIN & MACINTOSH
TeamAgenda Synchronization Module for WIN & MACINTOSH

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:53 AM, William Maloney <william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu