[NTLK] Samsung Note II w/stylus reviewed

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Sun Oct 7 18:51:48 EDT 2012

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/samsung/9590063/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-return-of-the-stylus.html

FYI:  The Telegraph reviews the Samsung Note II and focuses on the stylus.  I must've been at this Newton thing for a while, as my 15 year old daughter remarked, when I mentioned the Samsung and its' stylus (which we'd seen advertised on TV earlier today), that it allowed for handwriting, "just like the Newton."  I don't know if it's "just like the Newton," insofar as HWR is concerned, but I'd be interested to know what others on The List think of this device.

Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan