[NTLK] [FS] 2100, 2000 and eMate plus more - lower price

William Supon wsupon at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 17:39:48 EDT 2012

Hey, Flemming Sorvin!
This is a NEWT talk buddy in sunny North GA, USA. I want your Newt stuff!! What would be the best way to get the C-note to you? I have been fighting with PayPal for at least a year, but I can't reopen my old acct. or even start a new one. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! Anyway, I can send a MO, use Western Union, or whatever.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Keep the Green!
William Supon