[NTLK] MPW simulator to run ARM6asm etc.

Eckhart Köppen lists at 40hz.org
Tue Aug 6 03:35:36 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> Hi Eckhart,
>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/dynee5/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FAlienate
>
> I made most of the tools run. If you have a way to test the setup, please download the code and build it in the current Xcode.

Got it working here too :) I'm trying to compile Blunt-2 as a test
case, and am getting actually quite far. Most problems are in putting
together a proper build environment and Makefile and passing the right
parameters to the tools.

Right now, mosrun is pretty slow (takes a couple of minutes to compile
one .cp file), but this seems to be easily optimizable (the culprit is
the class MosBlockList which takes about 99% of the runtime). Could be
worth checking if a hashmap would fix this. I'll send you the details
per mail, until then, huge thanks!

Eckhart