[NTLK] MPW simulator to run ARM6asm etc.

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Aug 10 11:24:36 EDT 2013

I checked in a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. Especially the issue with filtered data streams should now be solved. If stdout needs to be unfiltered (stderr and stdout are converted to Unix by default), used ---stdout-raw to switch off filtering.

The Einstein chain of tools works ok now. I am stuck with "Packer" though which insists on a low-level MacOS file handling implementation :-/

- new command line options (try mosrun ---help)
- made the entire log system much more granular (great help for debugging)
- fixed bug in text conversion that would create long loooong filenames
- better handling of leading quote characters in filenames
- added rough and dirty implementation for a bunch of low level file operation traps
- fixed the MPW Tool return value! Now it's finally usable in a Makefile