[NTLK] WTB: Newton 130 stylus

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Mon Aug 19 19:33:57 EDT 2013

Greetings, All:
    If someone on The List has a Newton 130-compatible stylus they're willing to sell, please contact me off-list with a price, including shipping.  (I just rec'd a Newton purchased on eBay, and I knew it had no stylus, but it was a good deal...)  I'd also be willing to trade, if a package including said stylus were to be had for an eMate (no hinge repair or power supply, but it does work, and it has a replacement stylus).
    Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan