[NTLK] Newton 130 stylus

Newton Support newtonsupport at pda-soft.de
Tue Aug 20 15:13:53 EDT 2013

> If someone on The List has a Newton 130-compatible stylus
> they're willing to sell, please contact me off-list with
> a price, including shipping.

If you can live with an original stylus in fair, but obviously used
condition, drop me your snail mail address and I'll send you one for what I
pay for stamps. If you'd rather spend a bit more, I could also sell you
brand-new PDA Panache pens. I have those in black, silver and gold. These
pens are beautiful, sturdy and a pleasure to use, but you should be aware
that they are made almost completely from metal and would probably cause
some damage if you let them fall tip-first onto you Newton screen.

        <http://www.pda-soft.de/stifte2.jpg>
        <http://www.pda-soft.de/stifte3.jpg>

They would set you back EUR 15.00 apiece plus what I pay for stamps. The
money would end up in the box labeled "Savings for Android 4 device for
Einstein development" :-)

Frank