[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 06:38:34 EST 2013

~~~ On 2013/02/03 02:48, James Fraser at
wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> Thank you for the suggestion.  However, I don't know whether I'll get a chance
> to try it out during my next childhood as my current one has gone on for
> [suffers sudden coughing fit] years and shows no sign whatever of abating.

Ah, a man after my own heart -- but you can't have it, I'm still using it.
The good thing about childhood is that it's OK to adopt new things.  So go
ahead.  Grab a slingshot, get some Lego blocks (2x2 are a good size) and
start shooting!

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke