[NTLK] New Version! Einstein for Android 5.1.2013

Sat Jan 5 03:09:38 EST 2013

Hey guys,

what machine do you recommend running Einstein on? I am an Apple fan and
have several Newtons on display, but bringing back the OS to life on new
harware is very tempting.

Matthias, what machine(s) are use using for testing and developing
Einstein on Android?

Any recommendations?

Thanks and best regards,

Sebastian