[NTLK] New Version! Einstein for Android 5.1.2013

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Jan 5 04:30:59 EST 2013

> Hey guys,
>
> what machine do you recommend running Einstein on? I am an Apple fan and
> have several Newtons on display, but bringing back the OS to life on new
> harware is very tempting.
>
> Matthias, what machine(s) are use using for testing and developing
> Einstein on Android?
>
> Any recommendations?

I use a Samsung Note II. It's an incredibly fast machine. It has an active pen that disables touch recognition when the pen is close to the screen. That way, you can write while you hand touches the screen. And it has almost the same screen size as the original.

No, I am not associated with Samsung. I just like that particular series of phones.

 - Matthias