[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 14 15:06:58 EST 2013

You have good taste in cars :-)
Every year when we drive out to Vancouver we go past a little place called "The Mustang Ranch". As you can guess all they sell is old Mustangs or parts for them. I gather they do quite well.
Wife had a cousin with an E-Type so I have driven it around a bit when we lived closer. Unfortunately he sold it since then. Always like the T-Bird too.

Larry