[NTLK] [OT] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:20:35 EST 2013

Did the brakes on my 73. First time id ever done it. Went on the test
drive and stopped in the neighbors yard at the end of the T
intersection.... Live and learn I suppose. I can't beat the comfort
and range of a modern day VW TDI, though Mazda might woo me in the
future if they offer manual station wagons with the skyactiv-D 2.2
engine. Coming from a ford family, once in 15 years have I been
rescued in a modern vw for a failure (and it had 265,000 miles on it
when the shift linkage failed). Our ford and Chevys have been another
story, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone