[NTLK] Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Wed Jan 30 01:49:40 EST 2013

Absolutely, but I have nothing with a SCSI-I connector and nothing that might read a '98 vintage OS-8 (I think) drive. I pitched out a bunch of potential gear when we moved out for a reno, and all I have left is modern-ish OS-X boxes and a couple of Linux boxen. I would need a SCSI controller.

I was hoping to meet up with you to do exactly that, play with Egger and grab a CD/DVD/USB stick of the ginormous 1GB drive.

There may be an opportunity on the Family day long weekend.