[NTLK] Montreal Poutine Week is February 1 through 7

Andrei Chichak andrei at chichak.ca
Thu Jan 31 12:42:15 EST 2013

On 2013-January-31, at 10:26 AM, John Heinrichs wrote:

> The recipe uses "Cheese curds". You might try the local cheese sources to get the requisite product in it's incomplete or "curd" form.

The cheese factory at Tillimook, Oregon has squeaky curds available at the factory.
My dear wife picked up some curds at the Edmonton farmer's market last weekend.
Springbank Cheese in Calgary gets their fresh squeaky curds on Wednesdays, I believe.

> I'm on Vancouver Island and use cheese curd from our local producers, vice trying to obtain source material from 2400 miles away.

Vancouver Island? Let's see, Comox or Esquimalt?

Andrei