[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

John Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Thu Jan 31 20:49:07 EST 2013

1. Generally one should source the gravy from "Chicken St Hubert", but that may be difficult in Florida.
2.  I checked with a local expert who recommended KFC fries, which in turn is likely to be found in the area of concern.
3.  KFC chicken gravy is suitably tasty and does work well with the fries and curds; I have tested the combo.
4.  I may check the product at "Smokin' George's" soon.

Cheers
John
 minicapt1 at mac.com