[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 22:27:00 EST 2013

Hello,

--- On Thu, 1/31/13, John Heinrichs <minicapt1 at mac.com> wrote:

http://www.canadianfavourites.com/St_Hubert_Sauce_Poutine_p/sthubert010.htm

Thanks for posting that. :)

I must confess, though, that hardly a full minute elapsed between my loading the page, and an onset of moaning about the lack of some sort of "sampler pack" that would allow a potential purchaser to give poutine a go for something less than $40 + shipping.

Got any coupons? :)

(Don't worry, I'll say it for you and save you the trouble: "There's just no pleasing some people, is there?") :P

All kidding aside, that is pretty cool.  Call me Mr. Optimistic if you like, but I think this "Internet" thing that all the young kids won't stop yakking about could really catch on.

Best,

James Fraser

PS: Horseless carriages are clearly a fad, though.