[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Jan 31 23:52:04 EST 2013

Hi Andre

Aaargh!!! I'm dying from a coronary just reading about it.  Quick bury me
now (with my Newtons gripped tightly in my cold dead hands).

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

On 2013-January-31, at 6:49 PM, John Heinrichs wrote:

> 1. Generally one should source the gravy from "Chicken St Hubert", but
that may be difficult in Florida.

HAH I've got one of those. I picked it up at the cheese shop in Calgary.
Havin' it for dins tomorrow with Tourtiere. Wooooo hoooo, validation!

> 2.  I checked with a local expert who recommended KFC fries, which in turn
is likely to be found in the area of concern.

Some say the fries need to be hand cut. Some say the gravy needs to be beef.
All I know is it really doesn't matter (I am the Stig).

Just remember to put the curds on first, then the HOT gravy to get the curds
all melty.

[snip]