[NTLK] Einstein-Windows--any other potential users out there?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Nov 13 14:00:39 EST 2013

I am also not a developer, but would be willing to test and send bug
reports.  I was wondering about the status of this and last I heard it
either ran really really really slow after 10 minutes of useage or just
crashed on boot.

I don't have a Mac so I can't say how well it works on that.  I have
been thinking I could possibly run OS X under VirtualBox, probably would
be a lot of tricking to get it work then run Einstein on that.  But then
we are talking two virtual machines, and another layer of complexity
would make it more difficult to track down issues so probably not worth
it.  But if anyone  has done this, or knows of someone that has, by all
means let me know. :)

-Dan