[NTLK] new handwriting input for iPads - mazec

Dave Mee davemee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 08:15:45 EST 2014

Just happened upon this, which provides a keyboard with handwriting as the entry mechanism. £3 for me, which 1 think maps to $5? not as nice as the Messagepad's write-anywhere approach, but the best  implementation I've seen on iOS.

mazec – Handwriting input method by MetaMoJi Corporation
https://appsto.re/gb/vq-p4.i

I wrote this with my finger(writing finger also suggests enoji like 👉which was neat) and no training, mixing cursive and print. You can see a couple of errors in the recognition in this text.  | suspect it would be even better with a stylus.

Dave