[NTLK] Please oh please stop assailing Grant with digest mode requests. Here's a tutorial how to do it yourself...

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:38:58 EST 2014

On Jan 16, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> On 2014-01-13, at 2:45 PM, Andrei Chichak wrote:
>
>> BTW should we make Volvo wagons the official car of the list?
>
> I'd vote for that.

Makes sense to me. (Although I will most likely never own a Volvo and drive an old Camry.) Those old 240 estates in particular seem to have a very Newton-like following. A relative of mine had three or four of them over the course of its – rather un Newton-like – 20 year production run.

Regards,

Max