[NTLK] Please oh please stop assailing Grant with digest mode requests. Here's a tutorial how to do it yourself...

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:53:10 EST 2014

The Volvo 240's death is still mourned the world over. I had one last year and sold it to a guy who has only ever owned 240s and this was his 4th. It's a great car, and I might break down and so a TDI swap into one, some day. If I find another manual wagon I will probably scoop it up.

I'd like to say the vw new beetle has a similar following but it probably doesn't. (I'm on my 5th one now)

Sent from my iPhone