[NTLK] Rebuilt Newton 2x00 battery pack for sale

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Jun 17 16:30:48 EDT 2014

Hi gang,

I have rebuilt a battery pack for someone, but the deal fell through. So if
anybody wants one, here is your chance. The price hasn't changed. The pack
will set you back EUR 35.00 if you send me an old pack that is physically
intact or EUR 45.00 if you don't, plus what I pay for stamps, plus 3,9% if
you pay through PayPal.

The pack was rebuilt with 1900mAh Enneloop cells. This means that the
self-discharge rate is very low and that the pack has more than 50% more
capacity than Apple's original pack.

Please drop me a line if you are interested.

Cheers

Frank