[NTLK] Fitaly?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:35:52 EDT 2014

Hello NTLK,

Let me chime on this one item so that it's stated somewhere here.
Thank you Frank for providing the URL.

1) The last communication I had with the wife of the developer for FITALY I
was able to get a positive answer regarding licensing. She offered to
generate registration codes to any Newton User. However afterwards someone
had attempted to contact her for a code, but it was taking too long for
them to get a registration code from her. I then contacted her again back
then and discovered that the software to generate a registration code
resided on one computer in her husband's old office and there were some
issues with it possibly iirc. I was unable to discuss further with her, but
I think I needed to speak with her son about it.

2) If anyone is interested in actually getting something done about FITALY
then I suggest you call them on a land line to discuss it. If I get any
free time I'll see if I can call them up to follow up on this, but remember
this was a few years back and the longer we wait the lower our chances are.
The software has intellectual property and they will not release it to the
public since it's still has value.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family