[NTLK] Japanese on an eMate 300

Karen Boyette karen.boyette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:19:37 EST 2015

Hi,

I've been through this extensively on emate, 130, and 2100 but it has
been a long time. If I remember right, your best bet is to use the
free suite of Tapbar apps by T Murai or Basuke, I forget which. I had
a version of the Enfour kit but it only ran on NOS 2.0. I don't
remember it being as easy to use for learners of Japanese as Tapbar. I
thought it was called "henkan tapbar", but a google search for those
terms turned up nothing. I can check after work if I still have the
software if you need.