[NTLK] New Newton Server

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Wed Jul 8 01:54:31 EDT 2015

The age old problem:
you get the local firewall (AT&T) to allow a pin hole for a particular IP and even allows a HTTPS server.   It gives you a outside IP to use.

You get a NO-IP domain, you add the outside IP to it.

Here locally I can see it with the NO-IP domain, but people outside my domain can't see it.

And that is where I'm at on this.

I miss the days of hooking up a computer to a phone line... whamo, you have a BBS!

Doc Clu