[NTLK] eMate as a server

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jul 15 11:42:29 EDT 2015

Actually eMates can write to linear cards just only 5v writing.  If the
card is 3V or 12V it won't write to them but read fine.

http://www.mac3.de/sig/newton/memory_cards.html  the site may be a
little out of date (talks about the ATA driver being almost done) but
the other data is still accurate.

-Dan