[NTLK] Einstein on iOS after WWDC2015

newton at ordersomewherechaos.com newton at ordersomewherechaos.com
Thu Jun 11 11:50:04 EDT 2015

The thread that pointed this out quickly buried the lede here, people.

    A: http://bouk.co/blog/sideload-iphone/

Apple has <snark>deigned to allow the mortals of this fair realm the
opportunity to freely put their own code onto the precious precious
devices that they purchased and ostensibly have legal right of
ownership</snark>.

Let me try that again: Waaaaaahoooooooo!

So if the way to get Einstein running is here:

     B: https://github.com/pguyot/Einstein/wiki/Build-Instructions

....the next step is to merge Page A with Page B to produce a good
step-by-step for non-developer Newton enthusiasts. Right?

....Ross...

--
Living in Portlandia, Oregon

Christa Mrgan: "Don't worry, Portland. To make up for that
pro-Starbucks article, I'm standing in line at Stumptown, holding an
egg from a friend's chicken."
John Siracusa: "I thought you were making a joke, but in retrospect, I
should have known better."