[NTLK] Einstein on iOS after WWDC2015

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Thu Jun 11 12:52:25 EDT 2015

Yes, we should be able to put some instructions together.  I'm still at the conference and haven't had time to dig into it yet.

It looks like anyone who wants to "sideload" Einstein onto an iOS device will need:

- An Apple ID
- Xcode 7 (at the moment only available to licensed ($$$) developers, AFAIK)
- And of course, a ROM file extracted from your Newton

So, it's not a walk in the park -- we can't just distribute a pre-built binary -- but it is at least possible now.

Unless someone beats me to it, I can probably write a page on how to do this sometime after I get back home.

Steven