[NTLK] [Spam] 2100 won't start

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Mar 29 12:54:26 EDT 2015

Take out the batteries, plug in the power adapter, leave it like that
for a while.  then try to turn it on.  If still nothing then pull down
the power switch while pressing reset.  A pop up will ask if you wish to
delete all data.  Say no and it should be good to go once it finishes
rebooting.

You might also try taking out the batteries, unplugging.  Then press the
reset button a few times or letting it sit for a day without any power.
 Then try the above.  Frank has a good step by step procedure on his
site but I don't have the link handy at the moment.  The above though
has always worked for me.

Oh another thing, if you have any cards installed, leave it without
power for awhile then remove the cards and try the above.  It may be the
cards giving you a issue (depends on what cards they are).

-Dan