[NTLK] [Spam] 2100 won't start

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:11:18 EDT 2015

~~~ On 2015/03/29 16:54, Dan at dan at dbdigitalweb.com wrote ~~~

> Oh another thing, if you have any cards installed, leave it without
power
> for awhile then remove the cards and try the above.  ...

Let me second this point, not just because a card might be the cause of a
problem, but because at least some kind of reboots seem able to mank a
storage card.

It was back when I first got Newt, so I can't remember which reboot I did,
but the apparent result was missing data.  Someone else here probably will
be able to explain exactly what I must've done to get that result, but I did
it in ignorance and repented at leisure.

Now, anything other than a simple reset and I pull storage first.

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke