[NTLK] rectmap2.exe for GPS Lite

Scott Ticknor ticknor at me.com
Mon Sep 28 14:45:20 EDT 2015

Hi gang,

I am trying to follow along with this map making tutorial <http://santamatt.blogspot.ca/2009/06/how-i-make-maps-for-my-newton.html <http://santamatt.blogspot.ca/2009/06/how-i-make-maps-for-my-newton.html>> The authour references the “Rectmap2.exe” utility but I cannot seem to find this anywhere. It is not in the UNNA GPSMap archive. I downloaded an Internet Archive version of GPS Map Lite from Tucows (remember that!?) but it does not contain the utility either. Has anyone seen it around?

Thanks!

—
ST