[NTLK] Keyboard not working on 2x00 through serial port adapter?

Jim Witte jim.witte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:05:51 EDT 2016

	Does the keyboard not work through the serial port adapter on the 2x00?  I’ve got a USB-001 installed, but not connected.  The only thing I can think is either the adapter doesn’t transfer power, or the keyboard is broken.  I want to start poking around in TKeyboardTool again to see how it injects keypresses into the OS (I know it’s a SendRPCGoo with an event classes ’newt’, ‘idle, ‘keyb’, but don’t know the structure of the thing it sends in, or how the modifiers work.

Jim