[NTLK] Newton OS & NodeJS

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 12:50:48 EST 2016

On 6 Mar 2016, at 17:21, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> Hey nerds!
>
> I just stumbled across a couple of projects by Txomin Jiménez which combine the Newton OS and NodeJS worlds. NodeJS is a open-source, cross-platform environment for developing server-side web applications.
>
> Newton Sync ports the Newton OS desktop sync API library for use with NodeJS.
>
> https://github.com/txomin-jimenez/newton-sync
>
> Newton DES Crypto adapts the Newton OS variant of the DES encryption algorithm to NodeJS.
>
> https://github.com/txomin-jimenez/newton-des-crypto
>
> Pretty darn cool.

Hi Grant!

Sound so cool, but I completely don’t know what you talking about :D And I’m so sad, because I guess it is something great for develop cool stuff for Newton. And I have question for you: Could you prepare some sample projects with an explanation of how to apply and build a cool project?

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)