[NTLK] Newton OS & NodeJS

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Mar 6 14:06:37 EST 2016

On 2016-03-06, at 10:50 AM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) wrote:

> Sound so cool, but I completely don’t know what you talking about :D

Ha!

To be honest, I only know a little bit about NodeJS and JavaScript frameworks anyway. The main thing that interests me about this is that it has the potential of providing another means of syncing Newton data with modern systems.

> And I’m so sad, because I guess it is something great for develop cool stuff for Newton.

It is great thing. Eighteen years after the platform was cancelled and people are still building thing for and discovering things about the Newton.

That's exciting.

> And I have question for you: Could you prepare some sample projects with an explanation of how to apply and build a cool project?

I'd love too, but that's not really my expertise. I know just enough about Newton development to break things built by other people.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian